As coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact the global community, we want to update you on the steps we have taken to ensure business continuity for you.
Based on guidance from the World Health Organization, we have updated our Business Continuity Plan with specific steps to account for COVID-19.
- Wash our hands frequently and use alcohol-based sanitizer (60% alcohol or more) when soap and water are unavailable.
- Use antimicrobial wipes to clean shared surfaces.
- Wear a mask and gloves at all times while preparing boxes.
It goes without saying that, in the current environment, the health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners are a priority. This is an unprecedented time for everyone, and the situation is changing daily. We are committed to maintaining our business operations and ensuring you continue to receive the highest quality service without disruption.
Thank you for trust in ToughCookieCo.
What is the Refund Policy?
- Due to the nature of our products, all sales are final. However, we will do everything to assist if any issues arise. Please contact us as soon as possible with any problems with your delivery.
Will the same products always be available?
- All items are subject to availability. In case a listed item is out of stock, we will provide a replacement item of similar like and quality.